College has taken various precautions as per AICTE Norms to prevent ragging and ensure 100% no-ragging.
- Formed Anti Ragging Committee consisting of senior faculty and headed by Principal.
- Persons not only from college but also from surrounding areas (i.e. residents and leaders) are also will be participating in Anti-Ragging Activities.
- Committee has taken steps and allotted duties to all the staff members at almost all areas in the college (i.e. canteen, parking places, different blocks etc) and ensure that at least one faculty member will be present at any particular time at all the locations to avoid ragging activities.
- Wide canvassing about anti-ragging, is being done in the forms of Flexes, Posters and Boards in college premises and surrounding areas where there is a chance of ragging.
- Grievances & Redressel committee is also made a part of these anti-ragging activities.
- Many awareness programmes about Anti Ragging will be conducted by Anti Ragging Committee in the form of meetings and PPTs to the senior students, faculty & non-college personnel.
Students can give complaints/feed-backs regarding any Anti-ragging issues to the college in the following ways:
- By directly approaching any one of the Anti-raging committee members.
- Drop the complaint in the college mail-box.
- Send through online feed-back form in the college website.