GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL CELL
The students Grievance Redressal cell as per clause No. 37-3 / Legal / 2012 of the AICTE to ensure transparency and prevent unfair practices and to provide a mechanism to innocent students for redressal of their grievances.
Students Grievances include the following:
- Making admission contrary to merit determined in accordance with the declared admission policy of the institute.
- Irregularity in the admission process adopted by the institute.
- Refusing admission in accordance with the declared admission policy of the institute.
- With hold or refuse to return any document in the form of certificates of degree , diploma or any other award or other document deposited with it by a person for the purpose of seeking admission in such institution , with a view to induce or compel such person to pay any fee or fees in respect of any course or programme of study which such person does not intend to pursue.
- Demand of money in encess of that specified in the declared admission policy or approved by the competant authority to be charged by such institution.
- Breach of the policy for reservation in admission as may be applicable.
- Complaints of alleged discrimination by students form scheduled caste, scheduled tribes, OBC, Women, minority or disabled categories.